absolutely loving my life

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, 28 February 2011

My Latest Great Buy

Posted on 19:54 by clark

Check out my latest great buy!  I am definitely a girly girl who loves all accessories ~ shoes, purses, coats, scarves, and jewelry ~ but I love it even more when I only have to pay $6.49 to accessorize!  That’s right; I paid less than $7 for this purse on clearance at my local Target store.  I just couldn’t pass it up!  I love the color, and it has several compartments giving it lots of space for all of my stuff.  Now it’s no Coach bag, but it’s cute and trendy and most importantly ~ a great buy!  Target has wonderful clearances.  This time I found a fantastic purse, but I usually find cute shoes on their clearance racks.  In the past, I have purchased some adorable flats from my local store, and I usually pay anywhere from three to seven dollars a pair.  Below are some flats that I have purchased for a fabulous find of about $5.  I have gotten plenty of use out my fabuous finds, as some of the pictures show.  I wear flats almost everyday, so I've gotten my money's worth.  Have you shopped clearance lately?  You may have to wait a little while before the item you want goes on clearance, but it can definitely be worth the wait!






Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in great finds | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • DIY No Sew Crib Bumper
    Today I want to share with you how I made no-sew crib bumpers for our twin boy nursery.   Before I begin, I know that bumpers are controvers...
  • 4 Pasta Canisters from Recylcled Target Containers for $4
    As I’ve mentioned in previous blog post, I’ve been attempting to reorganize the pantry. In addition to storage items that I already had, suc...
  • Weekend Getaway - Nashville, TN
    (SOURCE)         We try to take a weekend getaway every year around our anniversary.  This past weekned we did just that:) Desperate for war...
  • My Real Life Love Story Part 4 - Planning the Wedding
    You can read previous posts abot my love story at the following links :  Introduction  ;   Part 1 – How We Met ;   Part 2 – Getting To Kno...
  • Yard Sale Lamp Revamp
    Remember my $5 yard sale lamp from Friday's post ?  Well, check out what a little bit of trim and and a hot glue gun can do! I found t...
  • Letters to my Babies - Week 22
    We are so thankful for this pregnancy! After sharing our journey through infertilty on the blog, I knew I wanted to log our newfound 40 wee...
  • Fish and Corn Chowder and Cod and Shrimp Stoup
    Rachel Ray has some really easy and exceptional recipes to offer.  Here are two of my favorite one-pot-dishes she's created that I love ...
  • My Story of Surviving Twins with Colic - Ten things I'd say to the mom of a colicky baby......
    1) I understand completely, and I feel for you..... Bringing home a newborn can be exhausting for anyone.  Adjusting to sleep deprivation an...
  • Farmer's Market and Quality Time
    I love a great farmer's market!  I love the freshness of the whole experience. Although he farmer's market is better mid to late sum...
  • The First Saturday of the Month at Goodwill
                      It’s the first Saturday of the month, and do you know what that means?   Well, if you ever shop at Goodwill,you know that ...

Categories

  • 29
  • adoption
  • annie sloans chalk paint
  • anniversary
  • apple orchard
  • autumn
  • awards
  • babies
  • baby
  • banner
  • barstool
  • bathroom
  • beads
  • birth
  • birthday
  • blogging
  • book
  • book pages
  • books
  • bookshelf
  • Boston
  • Brown County
  • buttons
  • California Road Trip
  • candles
  • canisters
  • chair
  • chalk board paint
  • chalk paint
  • chalkboard paint
  • chevron
  • christmas
  • cleaners
  • coffee beans
  • Connecticut
  • conner prairie
  • covered bridge festival
  • craft
  • crafts
  • craigslist
  • crib bumper
  • crib skirt
  • curtains
  • cushion
  • date night
  • day trip
  • decoupage
  • desk
  • DIY
  • Dollar Store
  • door knobs
  • dresser
  • elections
  • fabric
  • fall
  • family
  • featured
  • felt
  • floors
  • flowers
  • food
  • front door
  • front porch
  • furniture
  • giveaways
  • going yellow
  • goo gone
  • goodwill good deal
  • great finds
  • green
  • Halloween
  • headless horseman
  • hiking
  • holidays
  • house
  • husband
  • infertility
  • infertily
  • IUI
  • journal
  • Kennebunkport
  • Kent
  • kitchen
  • lamp
  • lamp shade
  • lamps
  • landscaping
  • letters to my babies
  • Maine
  • marriage
  • Martha's Vineyard
  • Massachussetts
  • maternity pictures
  • Memorial Day
  • mod podge
  • monogram
  • movie
  • movies
  • my job
  • my mom
  • napkin
  • Nashville
  • New England Road Trip
  • new year
  • no-sew
  • nursery
  • one month old
  • organization
  • outdoors
  • paint
  • pantry
  • parenting
  • patriotic
  • photos
  • picnic
  • pillow
  • pregnancy
  • project
  • projects
  • pumpkin patch
  • pumpkins
  • random
  • reading
  • red
  • review
  • rope
  • Safe Haven
  • San Francisco
  • scrapbook paper
  • snow
  • spray paint
  • spring
  • stripes
  • summer
  • table
  • Tennessee
  • three months old
  • tiles
  • TP tubes
  • travel
  • Turkey Run State Park
  • turning 30
  • twins
  • two months old
  • upcycled
  • vacation
  • Valentine
  • vote
  • wall decor
  • wall treatment
  • weekend getaway
  • winter
  • wreath
  • yard sale find

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (36)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (45)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (89)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2011 (165)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • My Latest Great Buy
      • A Snowy but Good Day
      • The Journey to a New Home
      • Cabin Sweet Cabin
      • A Birthday Getaway
      • The Green, Green Grass
      • Be My Frugal Valentine
      • My Very First Blog
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

clark
View my complete profile