absolutely loving my life

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

It's been awhile & I've been featured......

Posted on 11:19 by clark

It’s been nearly a week since my last post, and I do apologize for my blogging absence.  The only excuse I have is a busy life.  Since we all face the business of life,  I guess it isn’t a very good excuse.  To make up for my lack of blogging, I have about five posts I want to write before my head hits the pillow tonight.  That’s a pretty ambitious goal for me, so we’ll see if I have the energy to actually accomplish the task.  
Other than apologizing for my lack of blogging, I wanted to write this quick post to say thank you for all of the love I received regarding my Craigslist dining room table.  It’s been about two weeks since I published that post, and it quickly became my most viewed page!  As of today the page has over 1,900 pageviews!  That’s really exciting for a girl who had less than twenty followers two months ago!  Not only is it my most viewed page, but I’ve received over fifty comments on that one post!  I tried to respond to all of the comments, but if I missed anyone, I want to take this opportunity to let all of you know that I found the comments to be very encouraging!  I also wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful blogs who featured my table.   Thank you so much for the features!  I added six different buttons to my feature page this week due to this one post, so check it out to see which lovely blogs featured my table!  Thanks again to all of your encouraging words.  It helps make all of the time and effort spent on a project worth it :) 


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Posted in random | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • DIY No Sew Crib Bumper
    Today I want to share with you how I made no-sew crib bumpers for our twin boy nursery.   Before I begin, I know that bumpers are controvers...
  • 4 Pasta Canisters from Recylcled Target Containers for $4
    As I’ve mentioned in previous blog post, I’ve been attempting to reorganize the pantry. In addition to storage items that I already had, suc...
  • Weekend Getaway - Nashville, TN
    (SOURCE)         We try to take a weekend getaway every year around our anniversary.  This past weekned we did just that:) Desperate for war...
  • My Real Life Love Story Part 4 - Planning the Wedding
    You can read previous posts abot my love story at the following links :  Introduction  ;   Part 1 – How We Met ;   Part 2 – Getting To Kno...
  • Yard Sale Lamp Revamp
    Remember my $5 yard sale lamp from Friday's post ?  Well, check out what a little bit of trim and and a hot glue gun can do! I found t...
  • Letters to my Babies - Week 22
    We are so thankful for this pregnancy! After sharing our journey through infertilty on the blog, I knew I wanted to log our newfound 40 wee...
  • Fish and Corn Chowder and Cod and Shrimp Stoup
    Rachel Ray has some really easy and exceptional recipes to offer.  Here are two of my favorite one-pot-dishes she's created that I love ...
  • My Story of Surviving Twins with Colic - Ten things I'd say to the mom of a colicky baby......
    1) I understand completely, and I feel for you..... Bringing home a newborn can be exhausting for anyone.  Adjusting to sleep deprivation an...
  • Farmer's Market and Quality Time
    I love a great farmer's market!  I love the freshness of the whole experience. Although he farmer's market is better mid to late sum...
  • The First Saturday of the Month at Goodwill
                      It’s the first Saturday of the month, and do you know what that means?   Well, if you ever shop at Goodwill,you know that ...

Categories

  • 29
  • adoption
  • annie sloans chalk paint
  • anniversary
  • apple orchard
  • autumn
  • awards
  • babies
  • baby
  • banner
  • barstool
  • bathroom
  • beads
  • birth
  • birthday
  • blogging
  • book
  • book pages
  • books
  • bookshelf
  • Boston
  • Brown County
  • buttons
  • California Road Trip
  • candles
  • canisters
  • chair
  • chalk board paint
  • chalk paint
  • chalkboard paint
  • chevron
  • christmas
  • cleaners
  • coffee beans
  • Connecticut
  • conner prairie
  • covered bridge festival
  • craft
  • crafts
  • craigslist
  • crib bumper
  • crib skirt
  • curtains
  • cushion
  • date night
  • day trip
  • decoupage
  • desk
  • DIY
  • Dollar Store
  • door knobs
  • dresser
  • elections
  • fabric
  • fall
  • family
  • featured
  • felt
  • floors
  • flowers
  • food
  • front door
  • front porch
  • furniture
  • giveaways
  • going yellow
  • goo gone
  • goodwill good deal
  • great finds
  • green
  • Halloween
  • headless horseman
  • hiking
  • holidays
  • house
  • husband
  • infertility
  • infertily
  • IUI
  • journal
  • Kennebunkport
  • Kent
  • kitchen
  • lamp
  • lamp shade
  • lamps
  • landscaping
  • letters to my babies
  • Maine
  • marriage
  • Martha's Vineyard
  • Massachussetts
  • maternity pictures
  • Memorial Day
  • mod podge
  • monogram
  • movie
  • movies
  • my job
  • my mom
  • napkin
  • Nashville
  • New England Road Trip
  • new year
  • no-sew
  • nursery
  • one month old
  • organization
  • outdoors
  • paint
  • pantry
  • parenting
  • patriotic
  • photos
  • picnic
  • pillow
  • pregnancy
  • project
  • projects
  • pumpkin patch
  • pumpkins
  • random
  • reading
  • red
  • review
  • rope
  • Safe Haven
  • San Francisco
  • scrapbook paper
  • snow
  • spray paint
  • spring
  • stripes
  • summer
  • table
  • Tennessee
  • three months old
  • tiles
  • TP tubes
  • travel
  • Turkey Run State Park
  • turning 30
  • twins
  • two months old
  • upcycled
  • vacation
  • Valentine
  • vote
  • wall decor
  • wall treatment
  • weekend getaway
  • winter
  • wreath
  • yard sale find

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (36)
    • ►  July (21)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (45)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (89)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2011 (165)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (20)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ▼  June (19)
      • My Real Life Love Story ~ Part 3 (Engaged)
      • My Real Life Love Story ~ Part 2 (Getting To Know ...
      • It's been awhile & I've been featured......
      • We have a WINNER!!!
      • My Real Life Love Story - Part 1 (How We Met)
      • An Introduction to My Real Life Love Story
      • 100 Follower Giveaway!!!
      • Yard Sale Rockers All Cleaned Up
      • At the Zoo
      • Dining Room Table and Chairs Completed ~ Finally!
      • More Fantabulous Yard Sale Finds
      • Blogger Frustrations
      • Painted Furniture
      • Fun in the Sun
      • A Day With The In-laws
      • A Glimpse Into My Job
      • IMA Summer Nights Movie ~ Mommie Dearest
      • Read Any Good Books Lately?
      • It's A Goodwill Good Deal - $2 Mod Podge Checkerbo...
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (8)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

clark
View my complete profile